Employers are legally obliged to have in place a payroll system which deducts the appropriate amount of Tax and National Insurance Contributions (NICs) from employees' pay.
In addition to calculating the tax and NICs due, you will also need to factor in a range of other payments and deductions such as statutory maternity pay, statutory sick pay and auto enrolment pension contributions. These additional considerations can further complicate the process of administering of the payroll process.
We can provide a payroll solutions that are geared to suit the needs of your business. We can provide a reliable and personal service, which can be summarised as follows:
- Customised payslips issued weekly, two weekly, 4 weekly, or calendar monthly on the day of your choice.
- All calculations from gross pay details provided by you, including administration of PAYE, National Insurance, SSP, SMP, SAP, student loans, Pension contributions and Auto Enrolment.
- Laser sealed security payslips to issue to your employees.
- Secure 'e' payslips to communicate to your employee's.
- Summaries and analysis of staff costs tailored to meet your needs.
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, ex-gratia, termination payment and pension scheme contributions.
- Submission under Real Time Information undertaken on your behalf to ensure compliance.
- In accordance with our BACS approval, all clients receive a standard contract setting out the terms of business between us.
- We retain, on your behalf, electronic copies of all payslips and payroll summaries for the statutory period of six years and longer if required.
- Payroll reports and payslips are approved in advance of finalisation. Where payment is by BACS we make the transmission on your behalf to ensure all employees receive payment on the due date.
- We are committed to constantly upgrading hardware and software systems to be able to provide the most efficient service for clients.
We can take on your payroll at any time of the year, so for further information and for a solution to meet your specific requirements, please get in touch either by using the forms below or by contacting our bureau manager Judith either by telephone on 020 8216 2121 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a Payroll Quotation click here